While I have a nice pot of albondigas(meatball soup) simmering on the stove for dinner, its the perfect time to get you my recipe for virgin mojitos. These are so versatile, you’ll love tweaking them with fresh or frozen fruit for company or a great pick me up anytime.
We are also only a couple weekends from Valentine’s Day., so if you’re looking for a quick and easy gift, grab a Kindle and download some books for your sweetheart. We have the entire All Tied Up In Knots series currently available on Amazon and coming soon to Nook & Kobo.
Mojito Mocktail recipe-
- 10-12 Mint Leaves
- 2 Tbsp. lime juice-the fresher the better
- sliced lime for serving
- 2 Tbsp. Simple Syrup
- Unflavored Seltzer (for a basic mojito)
- Fill half of the glass with ice
- Muddle mint leaves with lime juice until the aroma hits you, add to glass
- add simple syrup and stir well
- add unflavored seltzer
- garnish with lime slice or wedge and serve
Mix it up add 2oz of your favorite fruit juice, fresh or frozen fruit (try a strawberry mojito for Valentine’s Day)
Thanks for visiting. Join my blog and like my author’s page for more updates